Update on recent work being undertaken in partnership with State of the Heart Recovery Centre, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
- Immunify.Life has established a partnership with the State of the Heart Recovery Centre (SHRC) from Albuquerque New Mexico, USA
- The partnership between SHRC and Immunify.Life has been established to explore use of the Immunify.Life technology to record, track & analyse clinical outcomes & behaviour modifications relating to adherence to addiction recovery treatment.
- A key feature of the collaboration will be use of the IMM tokens to incentivize patients to adhere to treatment.
- The State of the Heart Recovery Centre (SHRC) is an all-inclusive treatment centre for substance abuse. It is a fully accredited treatment facility for opioid addiction and is unique in that it offers a holistic approach addressing all aspects of an individual’s emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
- According to The World Health Organization (WHO), worldwide illicit drug use is an immense medical and social issue with 500,000 people dying each year due to drug use. More than 70% of these deaths are related to opioid use, with more than 30% of those deaths caused by overdose.
- A clinical pilot of the Immunify technology in this therapeutic setting is expected to commence in Q4 CY 2021.
In August, Immunify.Life established a collaboration with the State of the Heart Recovery Centre (SHRC) from Albuquerque, New Mexico to explore use of the Immunify.Life technology to record, track & analyse clinical outcomes in clients undergoing addiction recovery treatment.
A key feature of the collaboration will be the use of IMM tokens to reward positive behaviour modifications to drive greater adherence to addiction treatment.
SHRC is a fully accredited treatment facility for opioid addiction and is unique in that it offers a holistic approach to treatment.
At present Immunify.Life is developing a platform for use in the area of opioid addiction based on its existing Beta platform. The platform will track the following goals on a weekly basis:
- Treatment dosing
- Urine drug screening
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
The platform when completed will be HIPAA compliant and will have functionality for clients to view their weekly treatment goals and for therapists & SHRC administrators to set & track clinical outcomes in real-time.
Immunify.Life is a transformative and self-sustaining healthcare ecosystem secured by blockchain with the mission to transform the landscape of health management and data utilization. The project leverages the power of Big Health Data and Artificial Intelligence to ensure seamless movement of de-identified patient healthcare data.
Immunify.Life has established a strong presence in Africa with a team that has over 60 years of combined experience in the relevant industries. It is a world-first solution to solve global health management crises and data collection challenges.