Important: Changes to the IDO Launch Date, Project Updates, and a New AMA
We are looking forward to a strong launch of the Immunify.Life token (IMM), our devoted community and our team have waited for this day for months. However, due to recent developments on the ground in Africa and recent uncertainty in the cryptocurrency market, Immunify.Life has decided to postpone the IDO on Trustpad.io scheduled for January 20th, 2022. It was not an easy decision to make, but we are confident it is in the best interest of our community and the project as a whole. Within the next few weeks, we’ll be making Immunify even stronger by building deeper liquidity to underpin the launch and bring to completion the world’s first blockchain-powered life-saving work in Africa.
Why the delay?
Immunify.Life has and will soon reach significant milestones in our mission to save lives, as follows:
- We expect to recruit our first patient in our groundbreaking HIV study in Kenya within the next month.
- We are actively working with a leading NGO in Zambia, and preparations are being made to submit for ethics and regulatory approval to conduct a COVID-19 clinical study in three government hospitals in the Luska region.
- Final technical evaluations are being made to commence the COVID-19 NFT modules in Zambia.
- The recent extreme market volatility inspired us to change our token economics strategy. We decided to provide liquidity to our IMM token and launch it on a decentralized exchange. It will enable the creation of liquidity pools and a second mechanism for yields besides only staking for APY. This new mechanism requires extra fine-tuning on our part.
- Our social media following grew exponentially in the last couple of days (over 2000 new followers). We want to give our new members time to get better familiarized with Immunify.Life and engage with the community and us.
We have been working around the clock to deliver these milestones but in consultation with our advisors, we have decided that delaying our IDO would be in our community’s best interests and for the business. Emotions aside, we made this hard decision. The old saying good things come to those who wait sums up the current circumstances and the reason for our decision.
So, when will the IDO launch?
No firm date has been set yet. However, the IMM token will launch sooner rather than later. As always, our commitment to transparency stands strong, and we will update the community as we get closer to launch.
We have recently added significant marketing resources to the team so the dialogue in our communication channels will be a lot more fluid from now on. We are bringing new social media moderators to the team, and we will also launch a Discord server shortly. This Friday 14th January at 9pm UTC, we will conduct an AMA on Telegram to address the delay, add more context to our decision and answer your questions.
We are confident that this delay will pay off for all of us. We understand there may be some frustration, but we are building a better, stronger, and more compelling offer. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Immunify.Life is a transformative and self-sustaining healthcare ecosystem secured by blockchain with the mission to transform the landscape of health management and data utilization. The project leverages the power of Big Health Data and Artificial Intelligence to ensure seamless movement of de-identified patient healthcare data.
Immunify.Life has established a strong presence in Africa with a team that has over 60 years of combined experience in the relevant industries. It is a world-first holistic and self-sustaining ecosystem to solve global health management crises and data collection challenges.