Immunify.Life Treasury Going Live Nov 28, 2022
After the tremendous success of our previous funding rounds, we are pleased to announce that the Immunify.Life Public Sale (The Treasury) will go live on November 28.
Immunify.Life’s mission is simple 一 to create a platform for the seamless collection, storage, and management of medical information to facilitate better treatment outcomes. Our Treasury launch opens the door to all potential purchasers and token holders to become part of this vision.
The public sale of the $IMM tokens will take place on Immunify.Life’s own secure platform 一 the Treasury and will be available to all interested participants.
The public sale will commence after the completion of an Exclusive Access round of the treasury.
Immunify.Life ($IMM) Public Sale
- Token Sale date: 28th of November
- Initial Circulating Market Cap: $899,000
- The total supply of IMM tokens is 300,000,000
- Public sale allocation: 3,000,000
- Token price: $0.10 per $IMM token
- Sale Method: First come, first serve (FCFS)
- Lock Up: 20% @ TGE, then a 3-month cliff, then 3-months linear vesting
- Accepted Payment: BTC, ADA, ETH, USDC, USDT, DAI
- Venue: Self-hosted at Immunify Treasury
- Network: Cardano
- Initial Fully Diluted Market Cap: $30,000,0000
- Maximum Individual Allocation: as per round
- Multiple Rounds of Purchase
- Public sale opens 28th of November 2022
- Public sale closes 9th of January 2023 but will close early when oversubscribed
Immunify.Life ($IMM) Use Cases
$IMM is a utility token supporting the Immunify.Life ecosystem.
Some of its use cases include:
- Fees paid in tokens to access medical data.
- Payment settlement layer with the Immunify.Life ecosystem.
- Incentives for patient behavior, like adhering to medical prescription
- Incentives for providing clinical data (e.g., patients)
- Staking upon registration for self-sovereign identity.
- Payment for acquiring NFT digital medical certificates.
- Incentives for Yield Farming Protocol.
“The vision of Immunify.Life is clear. We want to usher in an era of simplified, digitized medical data management with viable incentives that promote better outcomes. We are involved in several on-the-ground projects in different countries in Africa. Our COVID project in Zambia and the HIV clinic in Kenya proves that the Immunify.Life concept can have a positive impact in the real world. We encourage our community members and potential purchasers to prepare as we move toward the token sale. Together, we will redefine healthcare for the better.”
-The CEO of Immunify.Life, Guy Newing.
Immunify.Life is a transformative and self-sustaining healthcare ecosystem secured by blockchain with the mission to transform the landscape of health management and data utilization. The project leverages the power of Big Health Data and Artificial Intelligence to ensure the seamless movement of de-identified patient healthcare data.
Immunify.Life has established a strong presence in Africa with a team with over 60 years of combined experience in the relevant industries. It is a world-first holistic and self-sustaining ecosystem to solve global health management crises and data collection challenges.
IMM Tokens are utility tokens designed to be used on the Immunify Platform developed by Immunify Incorporated, and parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, advisors, and the successors and assigns (the “Immunify Parties’). IMM Tokens have an expected future usage solely as a utility token within the Immunify Platform.
IMM Tokens are not a security of any kind, and they do not represent any right to vote, manage, or share in the profits or proceeds of any entity. IMM Tokens do not represent ownership of any physical asset. The Immunify Parties do not guarantee or suggest any economic return from receiving IMM Tokens, and you should not use IMM Tokens for any speculative purposes. Purchasing IMM Tokens should be without expectation of any profit, dividend, capital gain, financial yield or any other return, payment or income of any kind.
It should not be understood, deemed, interpreted or construed, under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, to equate IMM Tokens to any kind of:
- money, legal tender or currency, whether fiat or otherwise;
2. equity or proprietary interest in any entity, scheme or venture;
3. investment in any entity, common enterprise, scheme or venture, taking any form, whether equity, debt, or as a commodity (or any combination thereof, whether to be delivered in the future or otherwise);
4. instrument, entity, scheme or venture that participates or receives any dividend, payment, profit, income, distribution or other economic returns;
5. security, futures contract, derivative, deposit, negotiable instrument (including commercial paper), investment contract or collective investment scheme between the holder and any other person or entity; or
6. asset or commodity (whether to be delivered in the future or otherwise), including any asset or commodity that any person or entity is obliged to repurchase or redeem.
IMM Tokens are not being offered to (a) any U.S. Person; (b) or any citizen or resident or legal entity of i) the United States of America, the Province of Ontario of Canada, the People’s Republic of China, Afghanistan, Belarus, Central African Republic, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Cote D’Ivoire, Crimea (a region of Ukraine annexed by the Russian Federation), the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (a region of Ukraine), or the self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic (a region of Ukraine), Zaporizhia (a region of Ukraine), and Kherson (a region of Ukraine), Cuba, El Salvador, Eswatini, Gambia, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Moldova, Myanmar, Niger, North Korea, Palestinian Territory, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe; (ii) any state, country or other jurisdiction that is sanctioned and/or embargoed by the United States of America, the United Nations, the United Kingdom, the European Union and/or Switzerland; (iii) a jurisdiction where it would be illegal according to local law or regulation for you to purchase IMM Tokens; or (iv) where the distribution and sale of virtual assets or IMM Tokens is prohibited or contrary to local law or regulation, or could subject Immunify to any local registration, regulatory or licensing requirements.
Certain information contained in this document constitutes “forward looking statements”, which can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “may”, “will”, “should”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “project”, “estimate”, “intend”, or “believe” or the negatives thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology. Due to various risks and uncertainties, actual events or results or the actual performance of IMM Tokens and/or the Immunify Platform may differ materially from those reflected or contemplated in such forward looking statements.